Dehydrated grass has high nutrient values and an excellent texture, and the dehydration process has made the protein more stable.
- Promotes health, fertility (selenium and Beta carotene)
- No nitrates
- The raw cellular material is easily digestible
- Highly stable protein
- No storage losses
- Consistent quality
- Unlimited shelf life
- Labour-saving / makes work easier
- Free of disease germs such as Para-TBC
- Eagerly consumed thanks to its great taste
- High content of vitamins, minerals and trace minerals
For producing Hartog Compact Grass we use a special grass mix produced by growers that we monitor. The product is therefore free of weeds and ragwort.
- Suitable for cattle, horses, goats and sheep.
- Since the grass is chopped short, calves (between 4 and 7 day old) can digest it early on.
Compacted bales containing approx. 380 kg and measuring 1.15 x 1.10 x 76 cm with plastic bands.
Analysis is based on 1 kilogram This is a natural product, so the values shown may vary.