Hartog Lucerne is a natural roughage that retains all the qualities of a fresh product thanks to a fast method of preservation.
- Optimum stimulation of the rumen
- Highly stable proteins
- Free of disease germs
- No storage losses
- No loss of feed qualities
- High vitamin content thanks to fast preservation (β-carotene)
- Eagerly consumed thanks to its great taste.
Lucerne is a high quality protein product, which animals enjoy consuming. It has a high textural value and it is easily digested. The rough texture of lucerne guarantees optimum stimulation of the rumen and prevents rumen acidification.
In order to product Hartog Lucerne, we use 100% lucerne produced by growers that we monitor. The product is therefore free of weeds etc.
- Ideal for milk cows and milk goats
- Around 1 kg per cow daily is sufficient for achieving the desired result.
Compacted bales containing approx. 380 kg and measuring 1.15 x 1.10 x 76 cm with plastic strips.
Analysis is based on 1 kilogram. This is a natural product, so the values shown may vary.